TERMS OF LET
The person whose name appears on the Booking Form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring
that all the following Conditions of Let are adhered to by all members of the party.
- To limit the number of people occupying the property to that stated in the brochure or website, unless by prior consent with the owner.
- To pay 50% deposit on booking, with the balance payable 5 weeks before the start of the holiday. If a booking is made less than 5 weeks before the start of the holiday please send the full rent at the time of booking, having first checked that the property of your choice can be reserved for you. Failure to pay the balance of rental charges, or allow the owner to take the balance by credit card by the due date (35 days prior to arrival), will result in the owner treating the property as available for re-booking.
When booking via our booking agent, their terms and conditions will apply
- To notify any cancellation in writing and pay any monies due. If the accommodation is re-let at the full rate, a full refund, less an administration fee of £25 per week, will be made. If at a lesser rate a partial refund will be made. If not re-let then no refund will be made. To safeguard against cancellation charges & other unforeseen eventualities we strongly recommend Cancellation Insurance. To obtain your Certificate of Insurance, please contact the insurers direct on this link http://www.tpstravelinsurance.com
- To accept that should the property, subsequent to booking, become unavailable through any cause, the owner’s liability is limited to the amount of any rent paid.
- To accept that although guests are usually welcome to explore the farm and watch farm activities, there may be times (mainly for reasons of animal or human welfare) when access to farm sheds/farmland/surrounding hills may need to be restricted or even prohibited. Providing that the accommodation itself is still available, no rental rebates would be given in such circumstances.
- To keep any pets, where allowed, under strict control at all times and accept liability for any damage caused. Dogs must not be exercised un fields where sheep are grazing.
- To accept that the responsibility for personal property of guests occupying the accommodation is solely theirs. All vehicles are also left at the guests’ risk. Also guests agree to absolve the Property Owner of any responsibility for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity therein, or from any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
- To use the property solely for its purpose as self-catering accommodation and to accept the owner’s right to refuse to hand over the property to any person deemed unsuitable to take charge. Causing a nuisance or disturbance to neighbours, unreasonable behaviour or disrupting the running of the farm may result in the owners asking guests to leave.
- To allow the owners or agents access to the property at all reasonable times.
- To respect and look after their accommodation during their stay and to leave the property clean and tidy, with full inventory.To reimburse the owner for any breakages, loss or damage, other than those due to fair wear and tear. Also to accept the owner’s discretionary £30.00 charge for extra cleaning if the property has been left in an untidy mess.
- To vacate the property by 10.00 am. latest on the final day of let, unless otherwise agreed with the owners. Failure to vacate promptly may incur a minimum penalty charge of £10, or more, depending on the degree of inconvenience caused to the owners/incoming guests. Guest arrival time is from 12 noon. onwards.